Strategic Leadership and Change Management for Directors and Senior Managers
Participating Delegates will have a clear demonstrable understanding of:
- Develop an effective set of leadership skills necessary to influence others.
- Learn from top professionals through interactive presentations, case studies, evaluations and group mentoring.
- Understand the effects of different leadership styles on the change process
- Contribute to your organization’s competitive capabilities with adept skills at crafting effective policies and practices to streamline business.
- Interact with Your People to Maximize Their Performance and create a Motivational Environment
- Identifying risks and assigning roles such as change sponsors and change agents
Who should attend?
- Senior managers and directors wanting to review their current approaches to leadership and discover new capabilities
- Those looking for leadership development to support a promotion
- Recently promoted executives facing significant leadership challenges for the first time
- Senior executives looking to learn from the experiences of other business leaders.